We Are Hiring
Strategic Tax Resolution is hiring for both licensed and non-licensed support positions. We have jobs available in accounting and tax positions, as well as other support positions. Our licensed staff work on Tax Resolution and Representation services. We represent clients with the IRS and State taxing authorities. Our service offerings range from tax preparation to audit and collection action representation.
EMPLOYMENT AND SALARY STRUCTURE
Strategic Tax Resolution offers both competitive salaries and hourly wages depending on the position. We offer both full-time and part-time positions based on the position and the role.
PREPARING FOR THE INTERVIEW
If you’re selected for an interview, be prepared to present documentation that you’re authorized to work in the U.S., show confirmation of your education, and complete a background check. Before you apply, you may want to learn more about our company and our industry.
CRIMINAL BACKGROUND INVESTIGATIONS
All staff employment offers are contingent upon the successful completion of a criminal background investigation.
Employees must self-disclose and report certain post-hire criminal convictions, including: felony offenses; misdemeanors involving force, threat of force, dishonesty, or theft; alcohol/drug related offenses; and any offense requiring registration as a sex offender. Employees must report convictions to their supervisors within five days of the entry of the criminal record. Failure to self-disclose may result in discipline, including termination.
Enrollment Agent - MD
Enrollment Agent – Columbia, Md
– Duties include meeting with clients independelty for diagnosing tax issues and related solutions, recomennding strategies to minimize tax liability, and representing clients with the IRS and State taxing authorities.
- Prepare tax returns for Corporations, Individuals, LLCs
- Collecting/analyzing/formatting financial information
- Provide tax resolution strategies for clientele with tax issues
- Implement client tax resolution strategies by managing tax resolution engagements
- Provide Estimated tax payment schedules
- Possess strong computer skills, including the ability to work with Tax and accounting software Quickbooks
- Candidates MUST have 2 years of experience as an Enrollment Agent and/or tax preparer
- Must have thorough knowledge of Quickbooks software
- Degree in Business/Accounting preferred
Customer Support Specialist
Customer Support Specialist – Columbia, Md
– Responsibilites include communicating case status with cleints, gathering and organization of client documents, fielding client and potential client inbound phone calls.
- Performing client touch phone calls
- Scheduling client and client prospect meetings
- Following up on required documents from clients
- Assisting with processing of client files
- Candidates MUST have 2 years of experience in customer support or relations position
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Experience with a Customer Relationship Management system like Salesforce.com, Zoho.com, etc. a plus